| Share or Bookmark:
- Pick up the new 2009-2010 Arizona Fishing Regulation booklet at your local license dealer. There are big changes in bass limits on the Salt River lakes. Go to www.azgfd.gov to view the new regulations.
- While you are at it, make sure to get the 2009 Urban Fishing Program brochure.
- After December 31, you will need a new 2009 license to fish. Purchase your 2009 Urban Fishing license ($18.50), or for good value buy the Super Conservation Fishing license ($53 residents, $63 non-residents) that covers all Urban waters, state waters and trout fishing privileges (it covers everything!). Licenses are available at 340 license dealers or Game and Fish offices.
- All anglers age 14 and over must purchase a license to fish in Arizona.
- You can buy fishing and hunting licenses as gifts (you’ll need to know the other person’s personal information).