| Share or Bookmark:
LONG-TERM STAYS NOW AVAILABLE TO THE SHOOTING PUBLIC
Make your Reservation Online …or contact our Main Range Office at (623) 582.8313
|UTILITY SITES||NON-UTILITY SITES|
**The monthly purchase of a BASF Main-Range (MR) 10-Day Shooting Pass for $70.00 is also required
(Allows 11-Daily Range Entry Fees = $77.00 VALUE at any BASF public firearm or archery range)
NEW BASF MAIN-RANGE SHOOTING OPPORTUNITIES:
- Your stay includes an introduction to the shooting sports of Archery or Air Gun in our newly renovated Indoor Range Facility – NEW SHOOTERS WELCOME!!
- Free Monthly Shooting Clinics Offered – Both Archery and Air Rifle & Pistol Shooting – Loaner Equipment Available for those attending the clinic and to use afterwards
- AZ Game and Fish Department OUTDOOR EXPO – Experience the Weekend March 27-28, 2010
NOTE: Weekly and Monthly Campground rates are offered year-round except during the following Major Events hosted at the BASF facility. During these events, Campsites must be vacated but displaced campers can be accommodated in other Dry-site camp locations throughout the facility. Shooters Campground Sites for these special events are booked 18-24 months in advance and take priority.
Major Events scheduled during 2010 are:
- National Muzzleloaders Association Match February 10 -15
- Winter Range – Cowboy Action Shooters Event February 20 – March 2
- CMP/Creedmoor National High Power Match October 16 – 24